- Днепропетровск , Украина
- полная занятость
- Не имеет значения
The position’s objective is to ensure that high quality products are delivered in an effective fashion to the business, enhancing the product whilst meeting planned delivery milestones. You will create and execute manual test cases and test procedures, track bugs and report defects.
You will work with client support, development and operations staffs to estimate, plan and conduct effective testing before products are released to clients.
- • Preparation, development and execution of test procedures linked to the process requirements;
- • Conduct functional, regression, performance testing;
- • QA activities through entire development life cycle: review requirements, creating/maintain guidelines, test cases, test plans and other documentation; provide accurate estimation for testing activities
- • Works across departments (Testers, Developers, Team Lead, Customer Care, etc.) on defining
requirements, identifying and reporting risks and issues
- • Generate test scripts to replace manual test cases and map individual test steps onto automation tool
- • Maintain and develop the test environment system
- • Experience of designing and setting up test environments
- • 3+ years of IT testing experience
- • Capability to estimate test activities in an iterative development cycle
- • Experience with desktop , web and client/server applications
- • Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- • Experience with SQL and Databases (preferably Oracle)
- • Experience of automated testing tools is a plus
- • Knowledge in: Test Link, Trac, JIRA, Visual Studio Coded UI tool, Selenium Web Driver, *nix (basic commands) – is a plus
- • Knowledge in Agile methodologies is a plus
- • Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities
- • Self-motivated and the ability to work independently is essential
- • Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.