Our client is a privately owned business who are the biggest name within their sector and are widely regarded as having revolutionised their industry.
They have exciting plans over the next 12 months, including two full site redesigns and the opening of an office in Europe to facilitate expansion into European markets.
They are looking for a Python Web Developer to join their team and help undertake the design, testing and building of reliable and maintainable applications using Python. Drive, shape and enhance their application development standards through adopting and implementing best practices. Enforce code quality through test driven development and support build quality through use of CI practices.
• Expertise in web development using Python (Django), any exposure to PHP would be ideal.
• Expertise in HTML5/CSS3/JS
• Ability to learn new technologies and software quickly
• Good understanding of Agile (Scrum)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work well with both technical and non-technical peers
• Embrace agile software engineering and strive for continuous improvement
• Fulfilment By Amazon API experience
• Working git knowledge
• TDD & CI experience
Our client accepts international applications and offers Visasponsoring.
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com